The Real Shed Company
The Access Plus Metal Bike Storage Shed - Store 4 bikes
Current Delivery Time 10 weeks
The Access Plus Metal Bike Storage Shed from Asgard is made from durable, weatherproof steel, crafted to keep up to 4 mountain (29er) bikes secure, away from the elements and potential theft. Constructed with heavy-gauge galvanised steel and an integral metal base for strength and stability, the 19 stone (114kg) shed features double doors with a 5ft 3 opening for easy access, and a gas lift lid for convenient top opening. Perfect for storing 29ers, the Access Plus has a twin locking system, internal steel deadbolt locking bar on the doors, and two external shrouded locks for added safety. Use accessory packs (hooks, shelves) to maximise storage capacity, or store up to 4 bikes* with room to spare. This UK-made product comes with a free 10 Year Warranty and free mainland UK delivery*.
Note: Fitting more than two shelves inside the unit may not be possible if storing more than 4 bikes.
- Metal bike storage constructed from weatherproof steel - weatherproof construction.
- Over 19 stone in weight - strong and secure - Beats the competition!
- Engineered and made in Britain -10 Year Warranty as standard.
- Unique airflow ventilation system - helping to reduce condensation, keep bikes safe and dry.
- Shrouded, twin lock system (8.5 Heavy Security Rating)
- We recommend level 8-rated disc locks for use with the Access shed.
- Strengthened double door access with a top lid
- Easy access, both getting things in and out - thanks to the large reinforced lift-up lid.
- Integral metal base - with free fixings for securing to your concrete base (added security).
- Pre-drilled holes for our maintenance shelf packs - great for storing maintenance equipment.
- Hang your riding gear and backpacks on our hook packs.
- No exposed screws outside the unit.
- Easy, self-assembly - using the illustrated instructions.
- Asgard installation service is available - a great value service.
- Selection of colours to choose from - hard-wearing and rust-resistant.
- The Access Plus is maintenance-free - no rotting wood to replace.
- Free Mainland Delivery*.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
**The number of bikes you can store will vary depending on the size and style of bike**
Note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.