The Real Shed Company
- Standard Features
- Cladding Information
- Roofing Information
* Delivery and Installation 6-8 Weeks *
Our Smartcore Garden Office range offers the perfect outdoor garden space. Packed with market leading features and available in many exterior colour options. Choose the finish that best suits your outdoor setting and trust a reliable design that can stand up to the elements. Smartcore Garden Office range offers durability and peace of mind with a product that's designed to last.
- UPVC 6'6 x 2'6 Wide Single Long Glazed Door with multi lock points
- UPVC single window With top opening vent (1.2m high x 1.2m wide)
- 28mm Double Glazed Toughened glass to all Doors & Windows
- Low maintenance Strongcore engineered exterior Cladding
- Protek Royal Exterior paint with choice of many colours
- Pressure Treated T&G Floor with 25mm Foil faced insulation
- Heavy duty wall sections with vapour barrier & 40mm Foil faced insulation
- Roof Insulated with 25mm Foil faced insulation
- Interiors lined with choice of Paint grade Plywood, T+G or primed MDF
- Flat roof covered with EPDM Long life rubber
- Guttering and Downpipe
- Free Delivery and Installation
Strongcore Cladding is the latest treated engineered wood based cladding material that has been tested to the extreme for moisture and rot resistance. Strongcore offers excellent durability and beauty, it is treated for protection against rot and decay and has excellent resistance to warping
EPDM Firestone rubber roof covering offers a watertight and durable roofing solution.
• Superior durability
• Very low life-cycle cost
• High flexibility and elongation
• Environmentally friendly
• Recovery of rainwater
Once you have ordered a garden building you will be contacted by Phoenix Garden Buildings to arrange a delivery and installation time. Should you have any questions in the meantime regarding your order please contact Phoenix Garden Buildings on 01977679300 or email email@example.com
Our delivery/installation team will require suitable parking as close to the prepared foundation as possible for the duration of the installation, which could be up to 4 hours. Suitable parking = Approx 30ft(10m) of parking space as close as possible to your prepared foundation.
We will require a prepared foundation, that is solid, flat, even and level and large enough to take the size of building required, with a minimum clearance of 12" all round the building before any obstructions, walls/fencing/hedges etc.
There must be a clear unobstructed route to your prepared foundation, with no height, width or tight corner restrictions.
It is the customers responsibility to adequately protect all through fares/access areas accordingly.
Ensuring all floor surfaces interior/exterior are protected, and any breakable objects are removed.
Please note: Our Delivery teams are forbidden to remove any safety clothing, including footwear.
Where access is via a neighbours property please ensure you have their consent and access is available when required
Due to the size and weight of the sections we will strictly not lift over any buildings or walls/fencing over 2ft high.
The maximum single length section is 10ft (3mts), sections over this size will be split.
All split wall sections will have a cover trim to cover the joins.