The Real Shed Company
Bike Locker - Vertical
Current Delivery Time 10 weeks
As bike thievery rises, we seek better protection for our two-wheelers. This is where Asgard's vertical bike locker comes in. Not only does it save floor space, but its durable steel construction offers reliable security. The heavy-duty, galvanized door opens to a guide ramp for easy access and a wheel clamp to secure the bike. Inside the locker, hooks are provided for helmets and bags. Furthermore, its strong, anti-theft 3-point lock and pick-resistant euro cylinder lock provide increased peace of mind. This unit can be used both indoors and out, with the option to bolt to the floor for added protection. For those with limited space, look no further than the (20 stone) vertical bike locker!
- ISO rated, British made product - made from strong, galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- At 132kg in weight (that's over 20 stone) - ideal for use in both private and public areas.
- Perfect for small areas with little floor space - use inside the garage or outside the house.
- Supplied with our comprehensive 10 Year Warranty - UK made units are built to last.
- Fitted with our tough, pick resistant bike locker system.
- Large door - easy to wheel your bike in and out.
- Integral all-metal floor - for strength and security.
- Multiple units bolt together - for additional strength and security.
- Includes 2 x kit hooks - hang helmets and bags with your bikes.
- Space for cycle shoes and accessories - versatile bike storage.
- Units can be bolted down to the ground using the supplied securing bolts.
- Reinforced handle surround - for added strength and security.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- The vertical bike locker is available in green, ivory or grey - to suit any outdoor environment.
- Maintenance-free - no repainting or rotting - 10-year warranty.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Asgard.
- Supplied with two keys - additional keys can be purchased on request.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery*.
Please Note: These units are supplied built up. The Freight Team who deliver our Vertical Bike Locker will only deliver to kerbside. This will require access of 2.2m x 1m.