The Real Shed Company
Gas Bottle Storage Solution Medium
Gas Bottle Storage For 2 x 47kg Gas Bottles
Current Delivery Time 10 weeks
This Calor Choice gas bottle storage unit is crafted from thick, heavy gauge galvanised steel and boasts a large, lockable double door access. It also features a built-in ramp, perfect for wheeling or rolling up gas bottles into the shed. The Asgas 94 has a single, utility company lockable door, and the top can be lifted to access the shut-off valves in an emergency. This weatherproof storage unit also comes with vents on either side to ensure proper air circulation. Enjoy up to 10 Years Warranty and low maintenance with this 8 stone Asgard gas bottle storage unit - available in ivory, green, or brown - and delivered free to most parts of the UK mainland.
Designed to store two 47kg gas bottles
- This gas bottle storage unit is made from tough, galvanized (weatherproof) steel.
- At 47kg in weight (that's 7.5 stone) - Asgas 94 gas store is tough and hardwearing.
- Designed in conjunction with Calor Gas - the UKs no1 gas company.
- Designed and made in the UK by Asgard - supplied with a 10-Year Warranty.
- Open back and vented sides - allowing air circulation and gas diversion.
- Pre-drilled top rail - for a regulator to be fitted (regulator not included).
- Lift up lid allows inspection of the regulator - without unlocking the unit.
- Large single door access - easy to load and unload your gas bottles.
- Fitted with a utilities company style lock - allowing your gas supplier to gain entry.
- A security rail in the rear - chain your bottles to back rails for extra security (chain not included).
- Includes removable base and integral ramp - easy access to change cylinders.
- A choice of 3 excellent colours available - to suit any environment.
- Maintenance-free - no need for painting - supplied with a 10 Year Warranty.
- Supplied fully assembled - no assembly needed!
- Designed by Asgard - over 50 years of industry experience - BSI certified quality.
- Free Delivery to most of the UK*
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
Note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.