The Real Shed Company
Bike Storage x 3
Current Delivery Time 10 weeks
The Annexe bike storage shed from Asgard provides maximum security (all-metal) that is sure to keep your cycling accessories, spares, and gear safe. The heavy-gauge galvanized steel panels and integral metal floor, coupled with heavy-duty ground bolts to secure the shed to the ground, give peace of mind for users located in high-risk areas. Weighing in at 16 stone, the tough 5-point locking system with drill- and pick-resistant locks, reinforced door and door surrounds, and 10mm steel bolts provide ample attack-resistant features for a Police-approved shed. Plus, enjoy a 10-year warranty and free UK mainland delivery with this product.*
- The Annexe Bike Storage unit - is made from heavy-duty, thick, galvanized steel.
- Store up to 3 bikes**
- Police Approved and insurance-approved design - secured by design.
- At 138kg in weight (21.7 stone) - the toughest protection against theft for your bikes.
- Supplied with a 10-Year Warranty - proud to be UK made, and built to last.
- Reinforced hinges - to prevent forced entry.
- Extra Reinforced panels - tough and secure.
- Extra Reinforced doors - heavy-duty storage.
- Bracing bars - for strength.
- Extra secure shrouded locking system - the best in cycle security.
- Integral metal base included fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Optional Wooden Subfloor is available - for added protection to your shed floor.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - maximum bike security.
- Supplied with two keys - additional keys can be ordered from customer services.
- Shrouded lock rear - steel plate for extra lock strength.
- An excellent metal shed ventilation - dry and safe like no other product on the market.
- Fitted with a very secure five-point shed locking system - keep your bike safe from theft.
- Large double door access which can be either right or left-handed to suit your needs - versatile!
- Integral rain guard - keeps even the strongest wind and rain out.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Fixed lid - tough and long-lasting.
- Pre-drilled to accept Asgard accessories - extra strong shelves and hook packs available.
- Self-assembly - step by step illustrated instructions provided.
- Full assembly service is available - please select at the checkout when placing your order.
- A choice of colours - Asgard, looking good anywhere.
- Maintenance-free - with a 10-Year Warranty.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
**The number of bikes you can store will vary depending on the size and style of bike used.
Note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.