The Real Shed Company
8ft x 4ft Metal Shed (The Access E-Plus)
Current Delivery Time 10 weeks
Forget about hauling your gardening tools in and out of the house to power them; the Access E Plus metal shed features a mounting plate, allowing you to install electrical sockets so that you can charge and power tools right inside the shed! Not only that, but the Access E Plus is also secure against thieves, as well as built from heavy-gauge, weatherproof, galvanised steel to withstand the weather. What's more, an integral metal floor and reinforced doors provide added protection against moisture, animals, pests, and more, all covered by a 10-year warranty plus free UK delivery (excluding some remote areas). Plus, accessories such as heavy-duty shelves and hooks are available to optimise the shed's storage space.
- A tough, hard wearing shed made from heavy weight steel – fully galvanised construction.
- 122kg in weight (19 stone) - Asgard sheds are the heaviest on the market.
- All Asgards are made in Britain - manufactured here in our Yorkshire Head Office facility
- All our sheds have a free 10 Year Warranty - quality as standard
- Unique shed ventilation airflow system - reducing condensation inside.
- Shrouded, heavy duty twin lock system.
- Large reinforced double door access
- Excellent access - large reinforced lift up lid.
- Integral full metal floor - with free fixings to secure to a concrete base.
- Wooden subfloor available – protects the integral metal base from damage.
- All Asgard sheds are drilled for our shelving packs – store maintenance equipment.
- Hang all equipment together on our heavy-duty hook packs.
- Electric mounting plate included - easily fix electrics inside the unit for power tool charging.
- No sharp edges inside - built inside out so screw ends are hidden inside the shed.
- Simple, straightforward self-assembly - using the illustrated instructions.
- Installation and full assembly services are available - hassle-free service.
- Choose from 3 weatherproof colours - exterior quality, rust-resistant finish.
- Maintenance free - no repainting or rotting panels.
- Free Mainland UK Delivery*.
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
* Most of the UK - some exceptions apply*
Asgard does not fix Electrics - A qualified Electrician must be used.
Note: Before your installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) The base must be solid, completely flat, and secure.