The Real Shed Company
7ft x 4ft Caravan Site Storage
Current Delivery Time 10 weeks
This Access metal caravan site store is more than an "ordinary" metal shed. With a lift-up lid (gas-powered) and double-door front access, it is designed to fit in with your static caravan. Perfect for long-term storage, it accommodates tools, furniture, and equipment securely. Made of thick, heavy-gauge, galvanised steel, it features a strong, built-in metal floor. It is also up to 4 times tougher than mild steel due to its stainless steel construction. And for extra security, it has two external stainless steel shrouded locking points, along with an internal locking bar. Add to that its 10 Year Warranty and free UK delivery* and this compact, stylish shed proves an exceptionally secure and versatile storage solution. Get even more out of it with our heavy-duty shelves and strong hook packs.
- Made here in the UK - from strong, thick, galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- 114kg (18 stone) - this caravan storage unit is one of the heaviest in the market.
- Supplied with a 10-year warranty - for long term storage in or out of the season.
- A unique ventilation system around the unit - reduces the build-up of condensation.
- Fitted with a unique stainless steel shrouded lock system - to help prevent forced entry, stainless steel is up to 4 times tougher than mild steel.
- Large reinforced double door access and a reinforced easy lift (gas lift) lid.
- Integral metal base included - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- The Access caravan store unit is pre-drilled - to accept our shelf packs.
- The caravan store is drilled - for our strong hook packs.
- A great choice of colours available - looks great in front of any caravan.
- Self-assembly - using only minimum tools.
- A great value assembly service is available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- All exposed screw ends are covered - no dangerous sharp edges inside the unit.
- Maintenance-free - great for leaving "out of season".
- 10-year warranty - All Asgard sheds are made in the UK and built to last.
- Free UK mainland delivery*
- Made from Welsh Steel – with 30% recycled content.
- 99% Recyclable Shed – environmentally friendly shed design.
Please note: that before installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.